These Overnight Blueberry Soaked Oats are part of the 4 recipes we tested to be single servings. That means they’re flavorful and creamy straight out of the jar so that you can take them to go or eat them curled up on the couch. Either way, you don’t have to worry about adding extra milk in the morning, or a drizzle of extra topping. These overnight oats are perfect as-is for the easiest breakfast, snack, or midnight craving EVER.
Fresh or frozen blueberries both work well for overnight soaked oats. We typically use frozen blueberries and save our fresh ones for snacking. And just a teaspoon and a half of coconut sugar add the perfect hint of sweetness to balance the tart berry flavor.
How to make overnight blueberry soaked oats
Choose an airtight container that you can take with you on the go. Make sure it has a wide opening for scooping out spoonfuls of soft morning oats and berries. And you want it to hold at least 0.25L or just over 1 cup. I found some small mason jars that are the perfect serving size, plus they’re a fun change from our everyday Pyrex containers.
Add the oats first, and then stir in the coconut sugar. Splash in your plant-based milk of choice, and top with blueberries. You can mix it all together like this, or let it sit in layers and mix everything once it has soaked. You can’t go wrong with these super easy oats! Just remember to bring a spoon if you’re grabbing your morning oats to go!
These Overnight Blueberry Soaked Oats are
- Minimally sweetened
- Bursting with blueberries
- Perfectly portioned
- Easy to eat on the go
- Made for meal prep
- Use 4 everyday ingredients
More delicious vegan recipes
- 4 Ingredient Crunchy Peanut Cookies – GF
- BEST Vegan Lemon Bars – No Bake, GF
- Vegan Toasted Coconut Pancakes
- Cinnamon Toast Waffles – Vegan
If you try these Overnight Blueberry Soaked Oats, let us know what you think! Leave a comment or rating below, or show us your stuff on Instagram #plantednoshery. If you’ve made it this far, I really hope you try this easy oat recipe and love it just as much as we do. Enjoy!
Overnight Blueberry Soaked Oats
- ⅔ cup Plant based milk (soy, almond, cashew, oat etc)
- ⅓ cup Rolled oats
- ¼ cup Frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1½ tsp Coconut sugar
- Combine all of your ingredients in a small container or mason jar. Stir to combine evenly, and seal with an air tight lid. Place in the fridge overnight to soak.
- Once your oats have soaked overnight, they are ready to eat. Enjoy!