These Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Wraps are creamy, spicy, fresh and so easy to make. They’re great for lunch, dinner and easy to work into your weekly meal prep. The spicy chickpeas are delicious, but the real treat is the Vegan Ranch Dressing. Make your own with our recipe here, or use your favorite store-bought variety, because buffalo style anything was made for RANCH.
Admittedly, I usually have a really low tolerance for anything spicy. But for whatever reason, buffalo-style chickpeas, tofu, or anything else, has always been mouth-wateringly delicious. We’ve made these buffalo-style chickpeas before, and used simple mayo for the wrap. But the Vegan Ranch makes these super simple wraps, crazy delicious. It’s an easy dressing to meal prep for the week, you can use it on everything, and keeps well in an airtight container for at least 5 days in the fridge.
How to make them in 4 easy steps
- Preheat your oven to 375°F
- In a mixing bowl, add the chickpeas, hot sauce, almond flour, and vegan mayo. Stir well to combine evenly, then scrape it out onto a lined baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Prepare your shredded lettuce, grated carrot, and Vegan Ranch (see notes for recipe) or link here.
- When your chickpeas have finished baking, assemble your wraps. Begin with the lettuce, carrots, chickpeas, and top with the Vegan Ranch. Enjoy!
You can also make the ranch and chickpeas ahead of time to meal prep for the week. When you’re ready to eat throughout the week, just heat the chickpeas in a nonstick pan before assembling the wraps.
Or you can assemble the wraps and grill them on a panini press. The lettuce will wilt with the heat, so you may want to swap it out for spinach instead for this method.
These Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Wraps are
- Easy to make
- Easy to meal prep
More Delicious Vegan Recipes
- Chickpea and Spinach Stuffed Peppers
- Unreal Whole Wheat No Knead Bread
- Vegan Sriracha Egg Salad
- Simple Spicy Vegan Peanut Sauce
- Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
If you try these Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Wraps, let us know what you think in the comments below. Or show us your stuff on Instagram #plantednoshery. We hope these simple wraps add a little spice, variety and deliciousness to your week – Enjoy!
Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Wraps
- 4 Tortillas, white or whole wheat
- 4 cups Chickpeas, cooked or drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup Almond flour
- ¼ cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp Vegan Mayonnaise I used Hellmann's
- 2 cups Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup Carrots, shredded or grated optional
- 1½ cups Vegan Ranch, store bought or homemade see notes for recipe
- Preheat your oven to 375°F
- In a mixing bowl, add the chickpeas, hot sauce, almond flour and vegan mayo. Stir well to combine evenly, then scrape it out onto a lined baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Prepare your shredded lettuce, grated carrot and Vegan Ranch (see notes for recipe)
- When your chickpeas have finished baking, assemble your wraps. Begin with the lettuce, carrots, chickpeas and then Vegan Ranch on top. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply