This Easy Vegan Ranch Dip is thick, creamy, flavorful and so delicious. Use it to dip your fresh veggies, or spread on sandwiches, wraps, and toss with salads. This classic onion, chive, garlic, and dill combination is our healthier, vegan version of a dressing we all grew up on. We especially love it on these Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Wraps (below) and our Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Wings.
How to make it
Easy Vegan Ranch Dip takes just 5 minutes, a few spices, and a high-powered blender to make. Creamy cashews are the base for this version. They can be soaked ahead of time, or use our 20-minute quick soak method. For that, all you need to do is boil water and soak the cashews in it for 20 minutes. Strain, and use them in this ranch, or any recipe that calls for soaked cashews.
Once you have your soaked cashews, all of the ingredients go into your Vitamix or high-powered blender. Put the cashews, water, olive oil, lemon juice, and vinegar in first. Then follow up with the dry spices and salt on top. You’ll get a more even mix this way, and none of those dry spices will get stuck around the blades at the bottom.
Use a tamper or stop the blender and scrape down the sides as needed, to make sure every last bit gets blended until it’s silky smooth. Once it’s creamy throughout, it’s ready to enjoy. It stores well in the fridge for ~1 week in an airtight container, making it perfect for weekly meal prep.
This Easy Vegan Ranch Dip is
- Thick & Creamy
- Works as a dip or dressing
- Easy to make
- Uses everyday ingredients
- Takes just 5 minutes to make
- Stores well for meal prep
- Perfect for all your buffalo-style dishes
More Delicious Vegan Recipes
- Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- Chipotle Instant Pot Potatoes
- Chickpea and Spinach Stuffed Peppers
- Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Wraps
- Simple Spicy Vegan Peanut Sauce
If you make this Easy Vegan Ranch Dip, let us know what you think in the comments below, or leave a rating for the recipe! And show us your stuff on Instagram #plantednoshery. We hope you love this addictingly creamy dip as much as we do – Enjoy!
Easy Vegan Ranch Dip
- 1 cup Cashews, soaked (measured raw) see notes for quick soak method
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- 1 tbsp White wine vinegar +1 tsp to taste
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dried Chives
- 1.5 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Dill (dried)
- ½ tsp Granulated garlic
- ¼-½ tsp Sea salt to taste
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender or Vitamix beginning with the cashews. Blend on high until smooth and creamy. Use a tamper or stop to scrape down the sides as needed.Serve with chips, wraps, raw veggies and much more! Use as you would any Ranch Dressing. Enjoy!