Give me a bowl every night of the week like this and I’d be soooo happy. This coconut quinoa bowl starts with a bright yet decadent coconut quinoa base, then ups the ante with fresh spinach and healthy chickpeas. Top it all with Spicy Red Pepper Tofu Sauce and you’ve got a perfect storm of flavor.
This Coconut Quinoa Bowl is easy to meal prep for the week. If you’re already in the habit of cooking chickpeas for the week – go, you! If you’re not yet in the habit, here’s an easy How-To on Cooking Instant Pot Chickpeas. And what fridge is complete without spinach? Ok, I’m a spinach nerd but seriously, I put it in everything! (Including this Everyday Strawberry Banana Smoothie.)
Spicy Red Pepper Tofu Sauce brings this bowl together and is absolutely packed with flavor. It’s one of my favorites, and I’m not even a spicy food lover. But a bit of sriracha paired with red pepper just explodes with deliciousness. And a handful of cashews blended into the tofu base makes it so amazingly creamy.
This Spinach & Chickpea Quinoa Bowl with Spicy Red Pepper Tofu Sauce is
- A bit spicy (or a lot spicy if you opt for the extra hot version)
- Crisp and fresh
More healthy deliciousness is here
- Chipotle Instant Pot Potatoes
- Caramelized Onion Tofu Cream Cheese
- Double Chocolate Peppermint Edible Cookie Dough Balls
- Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- Vegan Chickpea Egg Salad
If you make this Coconut Quinoa Bowl with Spicy Red Pepper Tofu Sauce, let us know how it went! Drop us a comment below and like or tag us on Instagram #plantednoshery. We appreciate your feedback – Enjoy!
Coconut Quinoa Bowl with Spicy Red Pepper Sauce
- 6 cup Spinach, loosely packed
- 3-4 cups Chickpeas, cooked or drained and rinsed
- 2 cups Spicy Red Pepper Tofu Dip see notes
- 1 pot Coconut Quinoa see notes
- Prepare the Coconut Quinoa (recipe in notes)
- Prepare the Spicy Red Pepper Tofu Sauce (recipe in notes)
- Assemble the bowls by filling ½ of the bowl with spinach, ¼ of the bowl with coconut quinoa, ¼ of the bowl with chickpeas and drizzle or scoop the sauce on top. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply