These Chocolate Coconut No-Bake Cookies are easy, healthy, loaded with whole grains, and are made with just 7 ingredients. They might just be guilt-free chocolate snacking perfection. Or at least that’s what I tell myself after eating 3 in a row. They’re just so delicious!
These cookies can be made in just one bowl, and 10 minutes. An hour is all they need to set up in the fridge. And they keep well in an air-tight container for ~4 days, keeping you covered for almost a full snacking week. They freeze well for up to 1 month, also in an air-tight container. So there’s really no reason not to have these healthy, chocolatey cookies around at all times.
How to make them
First, melt the coconut oil, peanut butter, and maple syrup until smooth, creamy and runny in a medium to a large pot. Use medium-low heat, and stir constantly so that you can remove it from the heat as soon as everything is combined. Then, whisk in the cocoa, vanilla, and salt.
Add the oats and coconut to the pot and fold everything together with a spatula until evenly coated. Finally, use a cookie scoop or spoon to drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet and place the baking sheet into the fridge (uncovered) for ~1 hour to set. Once firm to the touch, they’re ready to eat.
These Chocolate Coconut No-Bake Cookies are
- Easy to make
- Made with just 7 Everyday Ingredients
- Whole grain
- Minimally and naturally sweetened
- Vegan, GF
More Vegan Deliciousness
- Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- Sriracha Red Pepper Tofu Dip
- Coconut Goji Protein Balls
- Vegan Toasted Coconut Pancakes
- Healthy Vegan Energy Balls – Date Sweetened
If you try these Chocolate Coconut No-Bake Cookies, let us know what you think in the comments below. Leave us a rating, and show us your stuff on Instagram #plantednoshery. We hope you love them as much as we do – Enjoy!
Chocolate Coconut No Bake Cookies
- 1½ cups Rolled oats 150g
- 1 cup Shredded unsweetened coconut 80g
- ½ cup Natural unsalted peanut butter 120g
- ¼ cup Coconut oil 55g
- 2 tbsp Cocoa
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ¼ tsp Sea salt optional
- ⅓ cup Maple Syrup
- In a medium pot, melt the coconut oil, peanut butter and maple syrup until smooth, creamy and runny. Use a medium low heat, and stir constantly. Remove from heat as soon as everything is combined and whisk in cocoa, vanilla and salt.Add the oats and coconut to the pot and fold everything together until evenly coated. Use a cookie scoop or spoon to drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet. Place the baking sheet into the fridge, uncovered, for ~1 hour to set.Once the cookies are firm to the touch, they are ready to eat. Enjoy!Store extra cookie in the fridge for ~4-5 days in an airtight container.